Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Give More Love in 2012





A lot of people are talking about what they hope to receive in 2012. More blessings. More money. More sales. More. More. More. 
   It's nothing wrong with wanting increase in your life. I want the same. But we also have to pause and make sure we give and that we are intentional about it. 
   This year I'm committing to give more love in 2012. I want to send more cards to my loved ones who I only get to see during the holidays. I want to volunteer more. I want to go the extra mile for my residents. I encourage you to look for ways you can do the same in your life. 


Here are 10 ideas for how you can give more love in 2012. 

  1. Bake cookies for a friend
  2. Write a letter to a high school teacher 
  3. Give flowers to your housekeeper or a custodian
  4. Take someone's dog for a walk
  5. Give a couple of dollars to a homeless person
  6. Pay someone's bus fare
  7. Read to a child 
  8. Talk with a senior at a nursing home
  9. Call your mom and tell her you love her
  10. Cook dinner and invite someone who doesn't have a lot of friends


No comments:

Post a Comment