Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Cool Canvas Photo Art

Most of my life I have been called the wrong name and the spelling has been the worse. Chesney, Charity, Chassidy and the infamous Chastity are the ways folks have gotten it wrong. It's pretty rare for me to meet someone with my name and if I did, they spelled their name with two Ts. I have never met anyone with the same name or the same spelling... until two years ago. 


Meet Chasity Kobernusz. 


She's a young professional from North Dakota. We both love Christian rap, thrift stores, pompadours and crafts! Chasity makes these incredible photo canvases that are a great way to hold memories and decorate a room. 



Chasity's canvas have so much detail. Look how she uses screws in her artwork. 

Any project with buttons is always lovely in my eyes

She uses magnets or fancy paper clips to hold pictures. The pictures can be changed creating a fresh look in seconds. 

These canvases make unique gifts or nice home decor items. Chasity designs and creates canvas that can be hung in a baby's room, the living room, office and the kitchen. She recently made a canvas for a beauty salon.  

Contact Chasity for pricing and custom orders. 

Give more love in 2012 with these one-of-kind photo canvases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment