Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Reasons to Buy Handmade: It's Personal


Often times when I create a card, I have a person in mind. 


Maybe I’m thinking about the funky, fun loving mom-to-be. So, I create a card that puts a spin on traditional zebra stripes with bold, bright colors. 


For the lady who likes pearls, cardigans and up dos, I made a birthday card that featured a vibrant flower print, a classic black and white dotted pattern and a pop of color with a deep purple bow. 


Or how about a simple man. I added some burlap and a few black buttons to make this Father’s Day card. 
I frequently make custom cards. Clients chose the color schemes and feel of the card. If you have a friend who likes earth tones and owls, I create a personalized card for your friend. If you need a card for your grandmother who is turning 80 and is a spiritual person, I can weave both of those into a one-of-a-kind card. 
Personal cards allow you to give cards that were made specifically just for your loved one. 
Interested in a personal, custom card? Email me at: yourssincerelygifts@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment