Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing: Card of the Month


June is a good time of the year for me to begin new things - like starting a handmade business. Two years ago, I took my sister-in-law April’s advice and starting a handmade greeting card business. (You’ll hear more about that journey later this month when it’s nearer to the anniversary.)
This June, I will continue the tradition of starting something new. 
Today, I am introducing a Card-of-the-Month. Each month, I will feature one of my cards at a discounted price. The cards will be in limited supply so once they are gone, they are gone. 


This month’s card is perfect for all of the summer weddings on your list. 
What better symbolizes love than hearts and the color red?


 This card includes a heartfelt sentiment on the inside. 



This solid red heart has a dimension and gently pops off the card. The grosgrain red polka dot ribbon ties it all together. This card is $3. Quite a bargain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment