Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oh Baby!

I have several friends who are having babies this summer. One friend is due any minute and another is due at the end of August. I wanted to start working on some cards for them.

Designing cards usually takes me the longest so I surfed some YouTube videos to get my creative juices flowing and came up with an original design.

I wanted this card to be simple and versatile. I took one design and did different twists to each card making it like an entirely new card. If you ever have to make multiple cards, it's a good idea to find one design that you like and use in different ways.




This card can work for other occasions as well. Change the footprints to a cupcake and you have a birthday card. The baby to a flower and you have a sympathy card. The possibilities are endless.


These cards will be listed this week in my Etsy shop, which you can find here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/yourssincerelygifts

Happy Crafting!

Yours Sincerely
Chasity

No comments:

Post a Comment