Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrate new beginnings

Throughout high school and college, I did a lot of babysitting. Babies and toddlers were my favorite age group to care for. I loved cuddling with infants and seeing the joy of exploration from toddlers. They were so excited with every new word they spoke, new animal they saw and every new action they could do. They were loving life. Being around children reminds me to enjoy life - all of it because it truly is a precious gift from God.

This weekend I decided to work on baby cards. I thought of the children I used to babysit and my friends who are expecting as I crafted.



No matter under what circumstances a child enters the world, it's still a reason to celebrate.


Each card is crafted with care. I do not have duplicates of these cards so these are truly one of a kind. If you would like a custom card to commemorate the arrival of a bundle of joy, just let me know.



Have a great day. Be like a kid and enjoy every minute of your life.

Yours Sincerely
Chasity

www.etsy.com/shop/yourssincerelygifts

No comments:

Post a Comment